Oholei Torah Theme song


T.T.T.O. יפרח בימיו צדיק

From Hachnoso L’Cheder until I’m fully grown
I’m proud this school’s the one I call my own
Our hallways are filled with Chayus and with song
Al Taharas Hakodesh is what makes us strong

12345 Oholei Torah is alive
Just look at our faces as we all arrive
We’re ready to learn and as we step inside
We feel the Rebbe standing as our guide

We’re right across from 770
And from when we start our day
Through Chumash, lunch, and play
Morahs and Rebbis you lead and light the way

Making it your call to instill within us all
That the Torah’s way is right
And Chassidus makes it bright
So as the Rebbe’s Kinder we proudly stand upright

The values you put forth from the very start
Wherever I go they’ll remain inside my heart
A Chossid, Yerei Shmoyahim, and Lamdan I will be
Marching toward the Mikdash Hashlishi

No comments:

Post a Comment