A small bar of soap


T.T.T.O. A small cup of wine

A small bar of soap, he holds in his hand
Young Mendel outside the shower does stand
So many days have already passed
Without any shower or bath

Young Mendel stood there, all full of fear
To enter the shower he would not dare
He turned on the water and just let it run
And tells his dear counselor I'm done

As he walked down the street, his friends he would meet
They'd tell him you're crazy, they'd tell him you stink
He looked high and low, and he looked to both sides
Young Mendel just stood there and cried

It occurred to him all on a Friday one week
After all it is true that I terribly reek
A shower I must take
What a difference in me it would make

How can I just keep standing by the door
And just watch all the water just pour (on the floor)
A decision he finally makes
A shower he finally takes
[He cries with tears in his eyes
Enough of attracting the flies]

As he walks down the street, he told his best friend
The environment problem has come to an end
I've finally solved the ozone scare
and now there is nothing to fear

It occurred...

Written by Rabbi Shloimie Sternberg [?] 

No comments:

Post a Comment