Alone as a counselor


Parody of "Alone as a camper":


Alone as a counselor
I stood on the side
When I saw canteen’s prices
I wanted to hide

But the skyroads I played here
right from the first day
I got so addicted
I just had to stay

The vilde chayos at bentching
Starting each day with let’s cram in a whole bunch of words so we don’t have to say the word Yechi
I love all my campers
but they all hate me

The bunkhouse is ugly
The door would fall off in a breeze
My mattress is comfy
At least for the fleas

The new things I’ve learned here
Mean so much to me
Like how to best drive all
My campers crazy

The few bucks I made here
I can only cry
They’re all spent in canteen
I kissed them goodbye

Goodbye Gan Yisroel
Farewell to those wonderful times
How much will I miss my - abnormal bedtimes

I’m making a promise
Your soft serve I will not forsake
A much fatter person - of me it did make

Goodbye Gan Yisroel
Farewell to those long canteen lines
How much will I miss all - the cash left behind

I’ll tell you quite honest
My number in the journal is fake
So call if you want to - order Mendy’s steak

Written by Reuven Deray
Recorded at MusicStudio.nyc

No comments:

Post a Comment