iPhone Song


T.T.T.O. Kulam Ahuvim

The iPhone Song

Way back in the Stone Age, It wasn’t yet the phone age
It was two cans and a string, or you were all alone age
But nowadays we call, all people large and small
If you don’t have a cellphone, you are Neanderthal

A cellphone’s a good start, but why not make it smart
A phone that has a date plan, and is a work of art
My phone is so elite, the world is at my feet
My life is now the internet, my life is now complete

Chorus:
Productivity, great efficiency
I’ll save so much time, now that I’m online
Doing all my needs, at blazing 4G speeds
I’ll save so much time, now that I’m online

I got my new device, for a Gevaldik price
The buttons are responsive, and the screen is really nice
For an entire day, I scroll and tap and play
I’ve had eight chats with Siri, boy I can’t put it away

The next three days or four, I browse the iTunes store
I bought a hundred seven apps, I’m buying forty more
I’m sure you will agree, this great technology
Is gonna help me be, at peak efficiency

Chorus

The news I heard was great, a new firmware update
I think that I’ll install it now, although it’s getting late
And after this new patch, I’ll install my apps from scratch
The fact it took a day of life, is such a minor catch

It took me just a few more days, I didn’t wanna fail
But now I’ve got my Google Docs, and also Google Mail
I’ve got my contacts in my phone, and also in the cloud
I’m gonna save so much time now, I’ve never been so proud

Chorus


A few things my phone lacks, I’ll fix them with some hacks
I now can send an email to myself, not just a fax
It only took six weeks, and several hacks and tweaks
With input and suggestions, from a hundred iPhone geeks

I have four thousand Facebook friends, I take them where I go
And if I have a sip of tea, they are the first to know
I pity all those backwards folks, who don’t have Facebook walls
I’m sure it takes them so much time, to make four thousand calls

Chorus

One day when I was loading apps, one thing led to the next
I emailed talked and tweeted, and I sent another text
I clicked on several videos, I searched through several sites
My nights turned into days, my days turned into nights

One day my Siri said to me, you need to get a life
Are you sure you’re my Siri, you sound just like my wife
You haven’t seen your wife’s face now, in over half a year
Your children think that Tatty, bought a phone and disappeared

You’ve really become selfish, think of yourself alone
And maybe that’s the reason that they call it an iPhone

I’m gonna help you one last time, my fine time saving chap
I’m downloading for you right now, a great time saving app
When you click on this brand new app, your life will be your own
When you click on this app my friend, it detonates your phone

My life now is mine, now that I’m offline
Life’s not undermined, trying to save time
You can keep those vids, I’ll take my wife and kids
Life’s not undermined, just to save some time X3

Source:
http://www.thejewishinsights.com/wp/presenting-iphone-song/

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic song! these fellas really know what they're doing.

    ReplyDelete