Tip your waiter


Alright guys, are you ready to ruin another camp song?
Let's kill it in cold blood HA HA HA

The floor creaks underneath
As I slowly move my feet
Steady I step with my tray
The soup made from split peas
That smells like old swiss cheese
Bringing the food for bunk Chof Hey

The kids come into view
The scene is nothing new
Together they all yell at me
As I serve all the food
The campers are quite rude
Should I be doing this for free

Chorus:
From the hot dogs in a pile
That we serve with a smile
To the tables we clear after dinner
You owe us gratitude
For serving your son food
We do it for a purpose

As I gaze I can see
All your money
Making its way to my pocket
Each bill so crisp and green
Oh my wallet’s bursting seams
Visiting day has a purpose

Chorus

So tip your waiter

Oh yeh, is it done? it is done, Baruch Dayan Emet HA HA HA ok that's enough laughing, the end

Written by Avrohom Mishulovin, Reuven Deray and Sholom Ber Kudan.
T.T.T.O. V'hu Keili by Baruch Levine.

1 comment: