A special mix


T.T.T.O. Ahhh Yerushalayim - Dedi

A special mix, I eat once a week
After I eat it, it’s sort of hard to sleep
My stomach is churning, the pain I can’t take
Cholent is tasty, Cholent is great!

You turn my heart, into a fire
Cholent for you I will always desire
Although you’re the cause of so much pain and tears
You’re still my best friend, you’ve been with me all these years!

(Chorus X2)
Ohhhhh Cholent is dangerous,
Ohhhhh its effects are outrageous,
Cholent with us will always stay, 2, 3, 4
Cholent is what makes it a day

I finished my plate, I emptied the serving bowl
To eat up all the Cholent in camp is my goal
Now that it’s done, it’s starting to flow
Oy Gavelt, I think I gotta go

I head to the bathroom I have to unload
My belly’s feeling heavy I’m about to explode
I reach out for tissues but there’s none-to-be-found
So I just pull up my pants, and go give Cholent another round

(Chorus X2)


Written by Mendel Groden

This is a parody of the following camp song:

No comments:

Post a Comment