Riding on my bicycle (Suki and Ding safety video)



It's me I'm Mike
And I would like
To tell you all about your bike
A bicycle can be fun and games
Doin' Mitzvos like Kibbud Av Va'eim

Chorus:
Oh, riding on my bicycle's my favorite thing to do
And the rules that make it safe are only just a few
So when you're riding with your friends and having lots of fun
Just remember these golden rules and you'll be number one

First of all (first of all) you should be wise (so wise)
How to pick the perfect size
When on the seat (when on the seat) you go seat down (down, down)
All your toes much touch the ground (seats too high)

Every bicycle is proud
When its horn is nice and loud (beep, beep, beep)
So all the people around can hear
When this bicycle is coming near

Chorus

Put a mirror on your handlebar
So from behind you'd see a car (I see it)
And when you ride your bike at night
Make sure to always use your lights

Follow every traffic sign
You'd be safe and arrive on time (I'll be back at four)
Walk your bike across that street
That's a feat that's really neat

Chorus

Secure a helmet on your head
Don't leave it under your bed (where's my helmet)
If on any street you must ride
Just stay on that far right side

A back and front reflector
And a chain protector (no more ripped pants)
Only one person on that there bike
Use hand signals to turn left or right

Any questions partner just ask good old Mike ha ha

Chorus

Say you little cowboys are teeerific ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment