Lights out




It's not done
Didn't finish
Night has just begun
Need to get out
Have some fun
Wanna stay up
Like everyone

Lights out now
Stop the games
Just turn around
Go to bed
or get marked down
The show must stop
Don't make a sound

But it's only now
That my day has started
I need a life
or I'll be hard heart'ed
Just let me be
I'm running free now
Don't put my lights out

Train yourself
To be productive
Go to bed
Or you'll be destructive
Clear the halls
The bathroom stalls now
And watch the lights go out

(rap)
It's light out
Night now
I can't allow
A fight now

Sleep time
Ain't a crime
Bedtime is
Days prime

Music stoped
It hits the top
Turn that off
I aint no cop

Out to get you
not the menu
Lower your volume
Out to rescue

Saving the nation 
In Conversation
Already planning
Next vacation

After hours
Taking showers
But the waters down
And no more power

Written by Sruly Lipszyc

No comments:

Post a Comment