Big Personality



Big personality
Thursday night, pull up to my old spot
Reminiscing the aroma of that baked Cholent pot
What's a man to do, to put a stop to eatin' all the soul food
Keineina Hara Pu Pu Pu

I ain't wasteful but my pants their full of ways
All that soul food still missin' it's days
Tryin' to save face, but not my soul
Cause I'm losin' for autism as ya already know

Chorus:
Droppin' pound after pound is my diet philosophy
Lose a lot of weight but keep my big personality
I'm singing this up here with my new diet vision [?]
Gonna lose for autism X2


They call me Gabbai first one in the shteeble
Help set up is the alibi, really there to sniff the Kugel
Work at home you smell it in my clothes
Kiddush Esen Tzu my Peiyos, music to my nose

Uh I asked to help the cookin', I'm dreadin' looks from the wife
She works too hard for me to cause her any strife
Should've held back, what am I Meshugah
Feelin' rigor, must exercise to vigor, she can pull the trigger

Chorus

I close my eyes, make a big wish
Hopefully like Mann it will taste delish
No more dessert cause I'm on a diet a wastest
Don't touch them cookies, treat them like a racist

Take out is has been sadly
Remember them Shmorgs, I need one badly
Quick cold turkey, no more beef jerky
Thinking cold tea makes me tummy ground
In this diet game ain't no crime found

Chorus

Eatin' those innocent cookies was my key occupation
Being divested from junk food, now it's all about starvation

Good shop shut down every night
By sippin' my green tea I ended kosher delight
KD, RIP even three Dougies I closed the door
Cause I work hard, stays open to Baltimore

Chorus

At a buffet, I used to stuff it
With fries, now I'm above it
I say like a French guy, buffey, croisoint, aley pamay krep
Pardon me French just getting in shape
 

It takes a big person to admit their mistakes
No regrets, now that I quit cakes

I'm still a big personality, you make that decision
It takes a lot for me to lose, when I'm losing for autism

Chorus

There are a lot of mistakes please fix them in the comment section, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment