No more than 4

The Lubavitcher Rebbi demands from us all
Not to drink more than four shots of alcohol
It makes no difference the day or the time
You ain't gonna be no Chossid of mine

On Tahalucha that we do go
I don't want your face to show
Cause you don't know how to be
A Chossid of Dor Hashvi'i

So the next time you're at a Farbrengen
No more than four of that gin
When you're at your friends Sholom Zachor
Stay away from that bartender

Scotch, bourbon, and whiskey
Is also under my decree
It makes no difference wine or beer
I don't care, I don't wanna hear
Cause I'm strict on no more than four
Cause I'm a Chossid of Nassi Hador

But don't worry it will come the day
That more than four you will say
When the age of forty you do turn
You can drink as much as you yearn
L'chaim!

Written by Shany

No comments:

Post a Comment